Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates from the Studio



I have been working frantically to catch on my to do list and I am happy to announce I am about one day away from finally feeling on top of stuff (for now!).

I have been in full production mode putting together little packages of my hand carved stamps to ship off to happy homes-


I also created another set of hand carved stamps- with "bohemian" inspired designs that are now in my shop-


I have also posted a handful of totes, also in my shop and I will continue to add more goodies throughout the weekend-



I also completed the updates and changes on my website. It is now live but there are still a few more things to be done but it is good enough for now :)

My next online class Anti Scrapbook starts on Monday so I will be finishing up this week's lesson today and editing videos to post! This week is all about photos and memorabilia taking photos, creative ways to alter photos, editing and all kinds of tips and tricks to get started using photography and memorabilia in new and different ways in the next 5 weeks of class! If you are interested in taking the class you can join any time before the last day of class (October 19th).

I am working on my "live" teaching schedule right now and am happy to announce that I will be teaching here in San Diego at the California Center for the Arts Escondido on November 14th! We are getting all the details worked out and I post more info and registration details very soon!

I will also be teaching with Lisa Engelbrecht and Traci Bautista at the Art Bar in Santa Ana this fall/winter.We are in the midst of planning an exciting graffiti weekend where you will be able to create with all three of us!! I will post more details VERY soon!




3 comments:

anna maria said...

All this whirlwind of activity has left me breathless!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Alisa, Recently I received another Kreativ Blogger award, and though you don't know me, I've been a fan for awhile...I just had to pass it along to you...stop by my blog if you get a minute to see!! I'm thrilled to send others to you in this way!!

Kathryn Hansen said...

ohhh cool...i so hope i can make it to the workshop in santa ana!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails