Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Test of Stamina!

What a crazy week it has been!! Family drama to start the long weekend - Arizona for Thanksgiving - back to San Diego - family time in San Diego - working on art – more family time - meeting deadlines - up to Somerset Studios - back to San Diego - more family time and back to work....long sigh...deep breath...I can’t believe it is December!!! The last week has been a test of my stamina, patience and my ability to multi task but we made it through and now it is time for the crazy build up for Christmas which means more activity, hustle and bustle and insanity!!! I will be adding some fun new stuff to my etsy shop very soon so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whre do you go when you come to Arizona? I live there and would love to have you come sometime to teach, since you were here to visit you must know people there are are few places left here where you could do that maybe.

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails