Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday Blog Love

To recap- Tuesday is now all about me paying tribute to my favorite blogs and online inspiration and today’s blog love is dedicated to all those design blogs out there- so much of my inspiration not only comes from other crafters and artists but also comes from all sorts of designers that range from fashion (oh how I love fashion!) to interior, to graphic design- In order to keep my own work current it is important to keep on top of all the design trends, colors and styles…..There are a ton of fabulous design blogs out there but these are just a few of my favorites!

Décor 8
In my opinion Décor 8 is an essential daily read if you are interested in design- Holly Becker has amazing eye for trends, design and everything from furniture to art to jewelry- I HEART this blog!

Athena Says
Another lovely blog dedicated all things design. Not only does Jenifer Altman have that eye for design but she also has fabulous taste AND she designs the most beautiful note cards EVER. I am so inspired by everything on her site!

Creature Comforts
Ooooohhh this site just makes me want to shop, redecorate and shop some more! Heather Pudewa finds the most unique things to showcase in her blog and highlights a variety of artists and craftspeople- I can literally spend hours reading it- such beautiful little blog!!

Oh Joy
From fashion to home décor to fine art- Oh Joy is simply that- a joyful blog to peruse. Joy Deangdeelert Cho is a genius designer who has worked with all sorts of clients and has some seriously good taste!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails